The word super means very large, great, excellent, first-rate or extreme. The term superfoods mean food which is packed with phytonutrient content which brings a lot of health benefits. Superfoods are that kind of food which has two properties.
It contains lots of Phytochemicals, which fight with the diseases. On the other hand, it contains most of the micronutrients which gives you around 80% of the fitness needs.
Superfoods generally contain considerable quantities of antioxidants, anthocyanins, vitamin C, manganese, dietary fiber and far more.
Superfoods are also organic foods. Organic foods mean these are foods such as fruits, veggies, nuts, legumes and seeds that were grown without using conventional pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
without any contamination by industrial or human waste and continues to be processed without any ionizing radiation or food additives. Superfoods are also raw.
Criteria of superfoods –
- It should be easily accessible to all people.
- Superfoods are responsible for better health, immunity, and longevity due to the presence of micronutrients loaded in them.
- There must be enough scientific research about their health benefits.
As being a raw food implies that these foods are cooked and unprocessed. If they’re to be heated they’re only heated to a temperature less compared to 104 degrees to 115 degrees Fahrenheit.
Being raw and organic, they also maintain the minerals and nutrients they obviously have.
So what’re the best raw organic superfoods from Earth?
Start taking notes since this will be a long one.
The first on this list ought to be cacao since it packs a lot of antioxidants. Cacao as a raw organic superfood may be raw cacao nibs, fruity cacao, raw cacao powder or chocolate that is holy.
In accord with studies performed by Cornell University food scientists, pure cacao has almost twice the antioxidants of red wine and 3 times than green tea.
With these raw organic superfoods, the amount becomes 14 times greater than red wine and 21 occasions more green tea. Superfoods with that anti-oxidants have to be in this list.
1. Spirulina –
Researchers have found lots of health benefit of Spirulina. Many types of research take place on the health benefit of Spirulina regarding its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Health benefit –
- Spirulina has excellent nutritional content.
- It contains several essential amino acids.
- According to the FDA spirulina content with lots of minerals like iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, niacin and Vitamin -B. It is an excellent superfood recommended by FDA.
- Spirulina can help you to decrease the cholesterol level into normal
The daily recommended dose is initially 1 to 3 gram it can increase up to 10 gram per day.
2. Chlorella –
Another potent superfood is blue-green algae. This raw organic superfood has got the world’s most concentrated source of chlorophyll.
It is known as a protein powerhouse and helps remove heavy metals along with other environmental pollutants attacking our bodies. It works excellently to remove mercury and heavy metals from the body.
Health Benefit of Chlorella –
- Blue-green algae also give us a healthful immunity system, healthful brain and nerve system, a balanced metabolic process, enhance energy, stamina and mental clarity and increase stress tolerance.
- It improves insulin sensitivity and normalizes blood sugar in the diabetic patient.
- Chlorella also gives a better result to improve cholesterol level and normalize the blood pressure in high BP patient.
Generally, it comes in supplement form. You can start with a smaller amount and gradually increase the intake.
3. Kale –
Kale is the king superfood among the all green vegetable of the world. It is one of the best nutritious and plant in the world. Kale has several medicinal properties.
Health Benefit of Kale –
- Kale is loaded with Vitamin K, vitamin A, Vitamin C and vitamin B1, B2, B3 & B6.
- Kale is a rich source of several minerals like Manganese, Copper, Calcium, Potassium, and Magnesium.
- It also contains Omega-3 fatty acid and fibers.
- Because of its anti-cancerous properties, helps better in carcinoma.
- Risk of heart diseases lowered after administering the Kale and at the same time, it reduces the cholesterol level.
- Kale is the best sources of vitamin –K in the world.
Try to take the leaves of the kale, because it has the most nutrients.
4. Cordyceps –
In addition, another one that should be on the list is Cordyceps. This superfood is an unparalleled broad-spectrum superfood which has very desirable effects on the entire body.
Health Benefit of cordyceps –
- It can strengthen the immunity system.
- Increase sexual libido and sexual performance.
- Radically increases stamina, endurance and cellular energy, cellular detoxification.
- Supports healthful lungs and respiratory system.
- Supports healthy strong heart and cardiovascular system.
- Improves memory, enhance nutrient absorption.
- Promotes reductive sleep.
5. Garlic –
From the ancient time garlic has used as spices as well as medicine.
Health Benefit of Garlic –
- Eating Garlic regularly may help to detoxify heavy metals poisoning in the body at high doses, the Sulphur compounds in garlic have been shown to protect against organizing damage from heavy metal toxicity.
- In a four-week research study in employees of a car battery plant (excessive exposure to lead) found that garlic reduced Saturn levels in the blood by 19%.
- Garlic also reduced several clinical signs of toxicity, including headaches and high blood pressure.
- Three doses of garlic each day even outperformed the illegal drug D-penicillamine in reducing symptoms.
- It also boosts the immune system and decreases pain.
6. Onion –
onions contain the phytochemicals given as disulfides, trisulfides, cepaene, and vinyl dithiins. They have lots of health benefit, including anticancer and antimicrobial activities.
Health Benefit of Onion –
- One small onion holds about 28 calories and 7 grams of carbs.
- It is also affluent in vitamins A, B6, B-complex, and C, as well as iron, folate, and potassium. Onion is rich sources of sulfuric compounds, flavonoids, phytochemicals, and polyphenols.
- Consuming onions also might help you prevent heart disease. Onions are rich in natural chemicals called flavonoids, which can protect you from courage disease.
- Onions also might reduce your risk of blood mass.
- It decreases the chances of heart attacks and other forms of heart disease. Garlic might also decrease your risk of blood coagulation, help keep your arteries flexible and help reduce your blood pressure.
- Onions are also rich in manganese that offers a shield against cold and flu.
You may still find a lot of raw organic superfoods like marine phytoplankton, immune detoxification. But because of space constraints, we cannot talk about them anymore.
7. Salmon –
Salmon is not only delicious, but it’s also one of the most nourishing foods on the planet. Wild-caught salmon pink is packed with lots of vitamins and minerals and enclose an exceptionally tall omega-3 gratify.
Health Benefit of Salmon –
Here are a few ways salmon pink helps your health.
- Boosts immunity – The combination of omega-3’s, selenium, and vitamins A and D aid improve exemption both short and long-term.
- Eating at least two servings a week can help lower the risk of chronic illnesses such as heart disease and DM.
- Enhances brain function – Regularly eating salmon can support reduce symptoms of anxiety and humiliation, guard fetal health during pregnancy, and decrease memory problems that happen with old lifetime.
- Salmon contains polyunsaturated fatty acids, which help improve serum cholesterol. Also, salmon is an excellent source of potassium, a mineral that balances blood crushing and helps keep your heart healthy.
- Keeps bones strong – The polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamin D help to improve dice health, reducing the risk of fractures and osteoporosis.
- It reduces the inflammation – Eating fish protects your cells from DNA damage, along with vitamin D helps to prevent autoimmune disease.
- Aids in efficacy control – In addition to increasing your metabolic rate, salmon pink keeps you feeling fuller longer and prevents you from wanting to snack all the time.
8. Nuts –
Its true nuts have lots of fat, but that doesn’t mean you have to avoid them. The high protein and vulcanized fiber keep you feeling full and energized.
Nuts provide key proteins and nutrients, excellent fats, antioxidants, aid in the reduction of cholesterol and help you live longer. Below are some of the key benefits of a few other varieties of nuts:
Almonds are rich source calcium of all nuts. Almonds are also high in fiber, vitamin E and magnesium. Almonds help lower cholesterol and reduce the venture of heart disease, and can prevent shield against DM.
Cashews are rich in iron, high in magnesium (more than almonds), and the unsaturated corpulent is predominantly oleic acid (the same as in olive oil). Cashews help prevent cancer, elevate a healthy heart and strong bones, and also are good for your skin and hair (they are rich in copper).
Walnuts have high omega 3 fats and antioxidants. Walnuts are good for heart health. It helps to protect against cancer, and are good for the brain also. Regular consumption of walnuts reduces the chances of Alzheimer’s disease.
Hazelnuts are good for your heart, help reduce the risk of cancer, and support in muscle, skin, bone, joint and digestive health.
Peanuts technically a pulse, the highest number of folates compared to other nuts; folates are essential for brain education. Peanuts are also violent in Vitamin E. It raises a healthy pregnancy because of the tall folates which help subdue the risk of origin defects.
Peanuts also boost recollection, support fight depression, and reduces the risk of heart disease. Pecans Although full calories and fat, they are still good for you – especially men.
Pecans contain beta-sitosterol which is aids in the aid of a swollen prostate. A healthy handbreadth can lead to good health and longer life. So, go nuts!
There are also some other superfoods, they ought to be on this list. Some of them are Noni, Tibetan Goji Berries, Maca, Marine Phytoplankton, Sacred Heart Chocolate, Incan Berries, and more. So include some of the superfoods in your daily diet to get a healthy body.