Full-body strength workout means all the muscles of our body will be exercised. But need to keep in mind that you should split the exercises on a daily basis. That will be helpful in a more effective manner.
If you do upper body exercises on the first day and you need to do exercise of the lower part on the other day. On the third day, you could follow the fusion exercises. That will help to keep our muscles healthy.
The muscles which were involved in the first-day exercise schedule that would be on rest the next day. That helps to keep our muscles active without overstraining.
If you are performing different exercises for the same body parts on the following days, the same muscles could be under strain and stress. The muscles could not get the time to relax. That could be dangerous sometimes.
Full-body strength workout helps to increase body mass in a faster way in comparison to the traditional method. This is a beneficial way to exercise different body muscles at the same time. This could be explained in a better way.
This is a compound approach for moving multiple muscles by a single exercise. If we take the example of ad extension leg raise exercise, back, abs, quads and arm muscles are involved.
Weight lifting exercise only involves ab muscle crunch. Full body strength workout activates maximum and multiple muscles of our body.
Table of Contents
Benefits of full-body strength workout –
- Multiple muscles of our body activate during the full-body strength workout, without isolating single muscle activation.
- This helps to hit up more muscle in lesser time in comparison to the traditional weight lifting exercise.
- This is helpful for the purpose of muscle activation in an efficient manner.
- This efficiently enhances healthy muscle growth.
- This is a well-balanced process to maintain the body movements and motion range. That enhances the flexibility of our body muscles.
- These exercises will increase the ability to perform your daily routine by increasing energy, fitness, and stamina.
- At the time of the full-body workout, the secretion rate of essential hormones increases. This increased hormone secretion helps in healthy muscle development and growth.
- If you perform these exercises 3 times a week, all the muscles get activated. That means you don’t need to test effort to get well-built muscles.
- The safety is more in such exercises than the traditional weight lifting. The used weights for such exercises are lesser than the traditional exercises. That is why you can perform such exercises by yourself without a regular trainer.
- Such exercise is not always the ultimate fitness secrete. You have to understand your body condition. Then with proper guidelines, you could start and follow the exercise schedule.
- If you a continuous pain, fractures and muscle damage, you must go to the physician and contact a professional trainer whether you are eligible for such workouts.
- Pushing your stamina to increase your exercise capacity could be the worst thing. You should not test your stamina level. Do that much only until you can. Otherwise, the result will be reversed and possibly the worst.
3 best Full-body strength workouts for shaping up your body and muscles
1. Low volume compound exercise –
This compound exercise comprises of the following,
A. Low volume compound exercise 1 –
- 3 sets of barbell full squats ( repetition= 6 to 8 times)
- 3 sets of barbell bench press with medium grip (repetition= 6 to 8 times)
- 3 sets of bets over barbell row (repetition= 6 to 8 times)
- Do 3 sets of upright barbell row (repetition= 6 to 8 times)
- 3 sets of crunches (repetition= 8 to 10 times)
B. Low volume compound exercise 2 –
- 3 sets of barbell deadlift (repetition= 5 to 6 times)
- Then, 3 sets of barbell bench press (inclined) with medium grip (repetition= 6 to 8 times)
- 3 sets of lats pull-down (wide-grip) (repetition= 6 to 8 times)
- 2 sets of lateral raises (with the band) (repetition= 6 to 8 times)
- 2 sets of calf raise (standing) (repetition= 8 to 10 times)
- 2 sets of Superman (repetition = 8 to 10 times)
2. Time-pressed –
This exercise involves the followings
- 2 sets of barbell full squats (repetition= 6 to 8 times)
- 2 sets of barbell bench press with medium grip (repetition= 6 to 8 times)
- 1 set of dumbbell shoulder press (repetition= 8 times)
- 1 set of dumbbell bicep curl (repetition= 10 times)
- Do 1 set of rope attached triceps push down (repetition= 10 times)
- Another 1 set of sit up (repetition= 15 times)
3. Depletion –
This involves the following,
- First 2 sets of leg press (repetition= 8 to 10 times)
- Then 2 sets of barbell bench press with medium grip (repetition= 10 to 15 times)
- Try 2 sets of cable row (seated) (repetition= 10 to 15 times)
- 2 sets of barbell shoulder press (repetition= 10 to 15 times)
- Fifth 2 sets of barbell lung (repetition= 10 to 15 times)
- Another 2 sets of butterflies (repetition= 10 to 15 times)
- 2 sets of lats-pull (wide grip) (repetition= 10 to 15 times)
- 2 sets of lateral raises (side) (repetition= 15 to 20 times)
- 2 sets of calf raise (standing) (repetition= 15 to 20 times)
- 2 sets of dumbbell bicep curls (repetition= 15 to 20 times)
- 2 sets of push-ups (repetition= 15 to 20 times)
- Finally 2 sets of leg raise (hanging) (repetition= 15 to 20 times)
As we discuss in the article that full-body strength workout is beneficial in so many ways. You need to be careful about your body and health condition before this wise startup. Proper exercise pattern and schedule will give you a well-built body and muscles.