Top 5 Secret Home remedies for glowing skin in 10 days
Irrespective of the gender, color, and profession, everyone wishes to have healthy and glowing skin. If you want to get the home remedies for glowing skin in 10 days this tips definitely help you.
Our skin is extremely delicate and needs proper care. Sometimes, the application of cosmetics and synthetic cream might harm our skin badly.
The chemical components of cosmetics are not skin-friendly. Other than these synthetic components, UV rays during sun exposure and pollution are deadly for our skins, but we have to pass through these components almost every day.
Few habits also harm our skin-health. Excessive smoking, inadequate sleeping, severe workload, stress, anxiety, depression, low nutritional diet and consumption of alcohol are dangerous for our glowing and healthy skin. These factors are responsible for dull and dry skins.
This is true that with no treatment the growing age of your skin could be restricted, but with a few good habits, you can maintain healthy and glowing skin throughout life.
Natural remedies and treatments are proved to be the best in such concern. The natural remedies are with no side effects but with lots of good effects on the skin.
The change in the diet and lifestyle pattern is also significantly effective in slowing the damage and aging of your skin. Proper sleeping pattern is essentially required for healthy and glowing skin.
If a person is careful about the lifestyle and food habits, he/she might experience a younger and healthy skin condition for long. For enjoying healthy skin, people need to focus on natural remedies and nutrition.
The following would be the best home remedies for glowing skin in 10 days.
1. Aloe Vera –
- Aloe Vera gel (1 tablespoon)+ Honey (teaspoon)+ Turmeric power (a pinch)+ Milk (1 teaspoon)
- Mix the above-mentioned ingredients and apply that on your face and neck
- Keep it on your face at least for twenty minutes
- Wash that with warm water
You can apply this natural pack for two times a week.
Aloe Vera gel is a very good companion for our skins. It heals all the skin damages and nourishes effectively. It increases the glow and radiance of your skins naturally.
2. Coconut oil –
- Pure coconut oil
- Heat the coconut oil till warm
- Massage the oil on your neck and face gently and in a circular motion
- Leave it overnight on your skin and wash it with regular water the next morning. Don’t ever expose the skin under sunlight or any other light. That might darken your skin color.
You can apply this at night on a regular basis. You can get flawless and glowing skin within 10 days.
This is the best natural remedy for dry and dull skin. This oil holds the moisture within the skin and nourishes the skin with its fatty acids. As it consists of a few phenolic compounds, it is a strong and natural anti-oxidant for our skins. Thus it enhances the glow and youth of your skin.
3. Turmeric –
- Pure turmeric powder (1 tablespoon)+ Gram flour (4 tablespoons)+ Little milk/ water
- Mix the above-stated ingredients and make a smooth paste
- Apply the paste on your neck and face
- Leave it for 20 minutes and let it dry and then it washes off with regular water
This can be applied on alternate days for effective results. It functions as a face pack and natural scrub as well.
Curcumin is an important component of turmeric. This curcumin is an effective natural anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory substance for our skins. This helps to eliminate the free harmful radicals from our skins and keep it healthy. By producing collagen, it gives a glowing and healthy skin. Gram flour is a natural cleanser and it helps to keep our skins clean, clear and healthy.
4. Ripe papaya –
- 3-4 pieces of ripe papaya+ Honey (1 tablespoon)+ Sandalwood powder/ Multani mitti (1 teaspoon powder)
- Take the papaya pieces and mash them
- Mix the ingredients and make a smooth paste
- Apply the paste on neck and face
- Keep it for 20 minutes and wash it with regular water
Apply it on a regular basis for effective result.
Papaine is a natural mild exfoliator. That is a major component of papaya. This helps to remove the dead cells of the superficial layer of our skins. It acts as a natural clearing agent and helps to keep the skin younger. Multani mitti absorbs extra oil of our skins and honey acts as a natural moisturizer.
5. Lemon –
- Lemon juice (1 tablespoon)+ Sugar (1 tablespoon)
- Mix them well
- Scrub it on your face and leave it for 10 minutes
- Wash it with warm water
Apply this natural remedy on alternate days. You will enjoy the glowing skin within 10 minutes.
Lemon is a natural tan removal, bleacher, cleanser, and exfoliator. Sugar is a natural scrubber and helps to remove the dead cells of the skin.
Ravitol Pore Minimizer –
Along with the home remedies, if you want instant glowing skin within a week you can try Ravitol Pore Minimizer. It is an excellent solution.
It fixes the pores of the skin, removes dead cells and gives flawless skin without any harmful effect. Ravitol Pore Minimizer absorbs excess oil of the skin and gives smooth even skin.
Natural remedies for glowing skin are with no side effects and they are friendly to our body. For healthy and glowing skin, natural remedies are most effective.