Table of Contents
5 Best Natural Remedies for Dark Circles Under Eyes Remove Permanently
Do you want to know how to remove dark circles under eyes permanently? Try these natural remedies for dark circles under eyes can remove the dark circle under eyes permanently.
Dark circle is a common problem for people especially the age group of above 16 years. The skin around the eyes is excessively delicate.
Along with the increased age, physical complications and mental stress, the dark circles develop. As this skin is very delicate and thin, any changes in the lower layer are clearly visible as the dark circle around eyes. This problem is not gender or age specific.
There are certain effective natural tricks which will help to get rid of this problem.
Causes of Dark Circles : –
Let’s first discuss the causes of the dark circle. After analyzing the causes, the remedies could be derived. The causes are stated below,
- It’s a common habit of rubbing the eyes. Continuous rubbing can make that delicate skin brownish. This happens due to the discoloration by continuous and harsh rubbing.
- Stress is the most powerful enemy of healthy and glowing skin. Stress hampers the physiological system as well as sleep. This makes the eyes tired and the result of that is the dark circles and pale skin.
- Sometimes product reaction causes dark circles. The dark circles could be caused by the reaction of medication, makeup, hair dye, facial cream, and eye drops.
- Sometimes the under eye bags and dark circles are forwarded from generation to generations. No reasons required to develop dark circles for them.
- Smoking increases the dark circle’s tendency. The people with dark circles need to quit smoking to avoid this unwanted facial marks.
- Disturbed sleep or insomnia triggers dark circles.
- Iron deficiency is another cause of unwanted pigmentation around eyes. This also another common cause of dark circles.
Natural Remedies for Dark Circles Under Eyes : –
There are effective and harmless remedies to get rid of dark circles. They are with no side effects.
1. Tea –
Tea is a multi-beneficial natural product. Caffeine is a major component of tea. Caffeine helps to squeeze the blood vessels and reduce the retention of fluid within the blood vessels.
Take two soaked tea bags and keep it in the refrigerator for ten mins. Use those cold tea bags and placed them on the eyes for ten minutes and then rinse the eyes with normal water.
You need to do this process for 1 to 3 times on a daily basis for effective result.
2. Cucumber –
The use of cucumber slices is the most common and effective natural remedy. Cucumbers are rich in antioxidants and this helps to contract skin tissues.
Place the cucumber slices on the eyes, keep it for 5-6 minutes and rinse the face with lots of normal water. That makes the dark circle lighten and continuous use of cucumber slices helps to get rid of dark circles.
3. Rosewater –
You can mix 2 tablespoons of rose water and 1 tablespoon of whole milk. Soak the cotton into the mixture and place them on the eyes for 20 minutes.
Then rinse your face with lots of normal water. This is also an effective remedy for dark circle.
4. Lemon Juice Almond Oil –
Mix the lemon juice and almond oil and apply it to the affected area. Massage it for a few minutes and then keep it for a further 10 minutes and then rinse with normal water.
5. Tomato –
Tomato is well known as a natural bleaching agent. The antioxidant property helps to lighten the dark circles. Mix tomato extract, 2 tablespoons of gram flour and half tablespoon lemon juice.
Apply the mix around the eyes and keep it for 15 to 20 minutes. After that clean them with lots of normal water. This is also a significant and popular natural remedy to remove the dark circle under eye in a week.
Other than these natural remedies, you can follow a few precautions to avoid this odd dark circle on your beautiful face. You need good quality sleep and keep your stress level as low as possible.
Try to take effective treatments for allergies, nasal congestion, and asthma. You should not rub your eyes because they are extremely delicate.
Add Vitamin C and iron-rich foods to your regular diet chart. You need to be careful about the cosmetic selection. Don’t let your skin dry, try to moisturize it with good quality creams. These could help to solve the under-eye-dark-circle problem.